Delivery & returns
All purchases made on photographygloves.com
Delivery / Shipping
Your gloves (and all other products purchased in our online store) will be ready for shipment within 24 hours of completed purchase.* (*unless stated otherwise, e.g. this does not apply for pre-orders).
Your gloves will be sent at latest the following business day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING IMPORT TAX
All gloves are shipped from our fulfillment partner based in Holland except from orders coming from customers in Norway, which will be sent from Norway. Import duty and local taxes may apply in your country. Vallerret does not cover import taxes and potential customs bills. Customers are personally liable for any fees applied by national customs. (In other words, if you are a customer outside EU and Norway be aware that your purchase might exceed the import threshold defined by your national customs, meaning that customs may charge you a fee at delivery).
Your shipping options will depend on your location. Our webshop will inform you of your options:
- Europe 1 – Tracked shipment: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK)
- Europe 2 – Tracked Shipment: Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland and 20 other regions
- Europe 3 – Tracked shipment: Other regions in Europe not covered in Europe 1 or Europe 2
- Delivery Norway: We send away your gloves to your destination in Norway with regular mail (no tracking).
- Rest of the world – International tracked shipping: USA, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia etc.
- GLS: You can choose to have your parcel delivered by GLS, which is a safer way to send your parcel.
Estimated delivery times
Once your parcel has been sent you will receive an e-mail with your tracking number and a link to the tracking website, from where you can follow your gloves’ journey to your door step.
Delivery times depend on your location and service time of your national carrier. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Customers in Norway can expect their gloves within 1-3 business days from day of shipping
- Customers in Europe can expect their gloves within 1-14 business days from day of shipping (depending on your location)
- Customers in the rest of the World can expect their gloves within 5-21 business days from day of shipping
If the waiting time extends above-mentioned and there is something wrong with your tracking number please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Specific transit times to your country is outlined here by postNL. Please note that transit time covers the amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution center and arrive at the national delivery carrier. From here you must add on the time your national carrier needs to deliver to your doorstep. Most carriers guarantee national delivery within 1-3 days.
Return Policy - Size exchange
If you want to exchange for another size, you have 30 days to return the gloves . The return shipping will be at your own expense, and the product must be unused and in good condition. We’ll cover the shipment costs of the new size to your door. The gloves will give and adjust to your hand when you’ve worn them a few times (just like new shoes), so bear this in mind whilst making your decision.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the gloves. Depending on your location we will sort out the best and fastest way to make a size exchange.
Return Policy - Other
If you regret your purchase we offer a full refund within 30 days if gloves are unused and in original packaging. The customer will cover cost of return shipment. Initial shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you are unhappy with the performance of the gloves, quality, functionality etc. you will receive a full refund. No dramas.
For all return and refund matters please contact us on email@example.com and we’ll find a solution.