The IPSOOT photography glove is a heavier duty glove providing extra protection agains the elements when those temperatures drop.
The “Ipsoot” , Todd Easterbrook’s pro model photography glove has been designed to enable Todd to be on top of his game as he spends day after day in the Canadian backcountry capturing pro athletes riding at their top level.
From the backcountry powder to dark nights shooting the Northern lights, the “Ipsoot” enables you to extend your session and capture those invaluable shots during the darkest days of winter.
- 100 % Merino Wool inner: Nature’s best weapon against the cold ensures a fitted and warm glove optimized for photography.
- FlipTech finger caps: You’re ready to shoot in seconds. Just flip the finger cap and enjoy full access to your dials.
- Magnets: Keep the FlipTech open and out of the way, increasing your access to your camera.
- Ergonomic fit: Pre curved glove to ensure a great fit and camera control.
- Goats leather and 2 Ply Twill: The combination of fabrics creates a durable & water resistant shell with excellent wind protection.
- Thinsulate insulation: An added insulation layer ensuring toasty warm digits.
- Non-slip grip: Featuring a Todd Easterbrook image from the Alaskan Alps. Our Super sticky grip keeps your camera safe.
- Photography specs: Pocket for your SD-Card or hand warmer with a Tripod Key included. A Buff lens wipe sits on the back of the thumb.
- Jersey Cuff: keeping your wrist toasty warm, slip on and slip off with ease.
The Ipsoot photography gloves is suited for the Deep Winter conditions.
The Ipsoot Review
HELP WITH SIZING
- Europe: 2-7 business days
- World: 7-21 business days
30 DAYS SIZE EXCHANGE
If you wish to exchange your gloves to another size please do so within 30 days. The return shipping will be at your own expense, and the product must be unused and in good state. Vallerret will cover the shipment of the new size to your door. The gloves are designed to be tight fitted and thus will expand slightly to adjust to your hand when you’ve worn them a few times (just like new shoes).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the gloves and we will find a way for the smoothest size swop (changes depending on your location).
100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not happy with your gloves please contact us on email@example.com and we will give you your money back – no worries.
If you simply regret your purchase we offer a full refund within 30 days if gloves are unused and in original packaging.