Delivery / Shipping
Your gloves (and all other products purchased in our online store) will be ready for shipment within 24 hours of completed purchase.* (*unless stated otherwise, e.g. this does not apply for pre-orders).
Your gloves will be sent the following business day.
All gloves are shipped from our fulfillment partner based in Holland except from orders coming from Norway, which will be sent from Norway. Import duty and local taxes may apply in your country. Vallerret does not cover import taxes and potential customs bills. Customers are personally liable for any fees applied by national customs.
Your shipping options will depend on your location. Our webshop will inform you of your options:
- Europe 1 – Tracked shipment: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK)
- Europe 2 – Standard shipping / Tracked Shipment: Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland and 20 other regions
- Delivery Norway: We send away your gloves to your destination in Norway with regular mail (no tracking).
- Rest of the world – Standard shipping / International tracked shipping: USA, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia etc.
Estimated delivery times
Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Customers in Norway can expect their gloves within 1-3 business days from day of shipping
- Customers in Europe can expect their gloves within 1-14 business days from day of shipping (depending on your location)
- Customers in the rest of the World can expect their gloves within 5-21 business days from day of shipping
If the waiting time extends above-mentioned, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Return Policy - Size exchange
If you wish to exchange for another size, you have 30 days to return the gloves . The return shipping will be at your own expense, and the product must be unused and in good state. We’ll cover the shipment costs of the new size to your door. The gloves will give and adjust to your hand when you’ve worn them a few times (just like new shoes), so bear this in mind whilst making your decision.
Please contact email@example.com before returning the gloves. Depending on your location we will sort out the best and fastest way to make a size exchange.
Return Policy - Other
If you regret your purchase we offer a full refund within 30 days if gloves are unused and in original packaging. The customer will cover cost of return shipment. Initial shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you are unhappy with your gloves’ performance, quality etc. you may also receive a full refund.
For all return and refund matters please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll find a solution.
Pre-shipping Order cancellation
You can cancel your order with a full refund until the day of shipping (but we ship fast, so you’ve go to be quick). Your will receive your full refund via the payment gateway you chose to place your order (PayPal or Stripe)
All payment transactions are handled via PayPal and Stripe. Payments can be completed either via your PayPal account (Paypal also accepts regular credit cards with no account needed) or by all credit and debit cards accepted by Stripe. We only accept orders where payments have been successfully registered by PayPal or Stripe. Credit card details are securely handled at all times by PayPal and Stripe.
Warranty & complaints
Vallerret guarantees you a quality glove product. If you have any complaints please contact us and describe the problem. It will be helpful if you attach a picture clearly showing the problem. We will then evaluate your complaint, and decide if you should return the gloves to us.
If we find the product defective, Vallerret’s liability shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product at our discretion. In the event of an exact replacement of gloves that are no longer available, Vallerret will replace your product with one of comparable performance, size and value.
Please note the following exceptions from the warranty:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage caused by use of solvents.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damage.
Time is of essence when it’s Winter and you want to get out there and capture the magic.
We’ll do everything in our power to get you back in the snow with warm hands as quickly as possible.
Personal information about our customers will never be sent to any third parties. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others for marketing purposes etc.
Other terms & conditions
When making a purchase on our website you agree to receive follow up emails regarding your purchase (e.g. email asking for a review). You can unsubscribe these follow up emails at any time you wish.